We offer you the perfect combination of customized service, strong benefits and an affordable price. We also recognize your no-claims discount.
Third party liability insurance
- Third party liability insurance with up to 50 million € coverage per accident
- Passenger insurance
- Traffic legal protection insurance
- Unlimited payment of hospital stay costs
- 24-hour road assistance in Europe
- Immediate coverage
Optional additional benefits of your car insurance:
- Partially comprehensive insurance without deductible (glass coverage, theft and fire)
- Comprehensive insurance with deductible of your choice
- Atmospheric phenomena (hail, lightning, floods and wind)
- New vehicles with value over 60,000 € = free GPS detector, value as new, 3 years
Exclusive agency service:
- Individual offer in 24 hours
- Insurance contracts in your language
- Quick assistance in case of accident
- AXA repair service (pickup and delivery service, with courtesy car in case of accident through our high-quality Axa associated garages)
We will be pleased to advise you with regard to our benefits for the AXA car insurance. Use our online enquiry or make a personal advising appointment.
Characteristics of car insurance in Spain
Third-party liability insurance
As its name implies, the Third-party liability insurance is a pure liability insurance, i.e. it covers damage to third parties but it doesn’t cover damages to the own vehicle. AXA’s car insurance automatically includes breakdown and towing service.
Partially comprehensive insurance
The partially comprehensive insurance covers third party liability insurance plus other areas. In Spain it usually covers fire (Incendio), theft (Robo) and glass breakage (Lunas), hence the Spanish name Terceros (third parties) + IRL. However, it also always depends of what the insurance holder wants. In Majorca, coverage for “Atmospheric phenomena” is usually recommended, so that your car is protected in case of damages caused by hail.
Fully comprehensive insurance
In Spain, the fully comprehensive insurance includes both third-party liability insurance and partially comprehensive insurance, and it also covers damages to the own vehicle. You can also optionally choose from several deductibles (=franquicias). This insurance is of advantage in cases of accidents against objects (e.g. a tree), in cases of hit-and-run accidents or if the other party involved has no insurance (unfortunately this can still happen in Spain).
Always seek advice about contract duration, periods of cancellation, etc. Please learn more to this regard in our blog: 10 tips about car insurance, which you will find on our website.