AXA Construction Insurance
There is a lot to consider during new construction or remodeling. In any case, that includes solid insurance protection.
Before even breaking ground, protect yourself with construction insurance (also called CAR insurance), so that no unplanned additional costs will occur on your site.
Services at a glance:
- Direct property damage caused by accidental and unpredictable events that occur at the building site
- Use of improper or defect construction materials
- Deficient work
- Land subsidence and earth movement
- Rain, storm, hail, or snow
- Water leaking from their own or other conduits
- Fire, explosion, flood, and lightning
- Theft and damages occuring therefrom (the building material must be stored in locked containers)
- Impact by objects, planes, and motor vehicles
- Damage caused by frost and dew
- Severe weather, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and cyclones
- Very low premium with simultaneous acquisition of protective liability insurance
Construction insurance must be well coordinated so that building is protected from financial loss in the event of damage. We will provide knowledgeable advice and arrange custom protection for various risks.
AXA Builder´s Liability Insurance
Builder’s liability insurance is without exception the number one most necessary insurances for a construction project. This is because you are responsible for the safety of your construction site for the duration of the building phase.
Overview of services:
- You chose your desired insurance amount
- Fixed deductible (not a percentage)
- Automatic coverage for work performed within the EU
- Expansion of the employers liability insurance: in addition to the direct employees, all subcontracters as well as injuries caused to employees by subcontractors (and vice versa) are covered
- Includes subsidiary liability insurance
- Includes legal protection: up to €10,000 up to €60,000 to cover criminal proceedings (general conditions apply)
- Includes complaints for outstanding bills: we handle your outstanding customer bills that you create for services or work within the framework of your commercial activity (maximum 5 per year)
- Includes legal counseling via telephone with lawyers
For you to be completely covered as a construction leader, we recommend you also consider our building insurance.
AXA Decennial-Insurance (Building contract fulfillment insurance)
Decennial-insurance (also called building contract fulfillment insurance) covers structural building defects that surface within the first ten years of transfer of ownership of a building site.
In Spain decennial-insurance is obligatory for every contractor who sells private buildings to third parties. Additionally decennial is required by Spanish building regulations if the property is sold within the first ten years.
The following documents are required to complete the insurance application:
- A copy of the „Estudio Geotécnico“ (geotechnical review)
- A copy of the „Proyecto de Licencia (project license)
- The worth of the building (consists of: total building costs, including taxes, licensing fees and other fees)
- Building inspection report from a company licensed to perform building inspections
Decennial insurance must be procured before the start of construction.
Use our online inquiry or take advantage of our team’s professional advice and let us make you a tailored offer.