A base for every building project
There is a lot to consider during new construction or remodeling. In any case, that includes solid insurance protection.
Before even breaking ground, protect yourself with construction insurance (also called CAR insurance), so that no unplanned additional costs will occur on your site.
Services at a glance:
- Direct property damage caused by accidental and unpredictable events that occur at the building site
- Use of improper or defect construction materials
- Deficient work
- Land subsidence and earth movement
- Rain, storm, hail, or snow
- Water leaking from their own or other conduits
- Fire, explosion, flood, and lightning
- Theft and damages occuring therefrom (the building material must be stored in locked containers)
- Impact by objects, planes, and motor vehicles
- Damage caused by frost and dew
- Severe weather, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and cyclones
- Very low premium with simultaneous acquisition of protective liability insurance
Construction insurance must be well coordinated so that building is protected from financial loss in the event of damage. We will provide knowledgeable advice and arrange custom protection for various risks.
Use our online inquiry or take advantage of our team’s professional advice and let us make you a tailored offer.