Your retirement arrangement
Range of AXA Savings plans
Take the opportunity to plan your future well-being with a wide and varied range to help you fulfill your dreams.
Your individual savings plan with a high yield.
AXA is a worldwide market leader in managing financial assets. Secure yourself a high return now with AXA-PIAS Rendimiento.
Advantages at a glance:
- High level of profitability: The opportunity to share in the profits of the financial market
- Flexibility: One off contributions are never an issue
- Availability: Capital available in scheduled or bulk payments
- Individual savings just from 50 € per month
- Maximum tax advantages
- Capital growth and form of payment of your choice
- Various Investment opportunities depending on your investor profile
You can choose your investment among 4 model portfolio proponed by AXA, or design your strategy out of 12 investment fonds: from a moderate risk profile up to adynamic one.
We would be pleased to advise you regarding the current terms and to create your individual savings plan with PIAS Rendimiento.
PLAN DE PENSIONES (spanish Pension plan)
Statutory pension is no longer guaranteed for worry-free coverage. In order to enjoy the standard of living you are used to in old age, a timely retirement arrangement is essential.
AXA’s pension plan offers high security and what’s more, the opportunity to shape your pension plan in accordance with your individual needs.
Your benefits at a glance:
- The contributions are flexible: they can be periodic (minimum 30 € per month or occasional
Selectable payment type (monthly, quarterly, or annually)
- No obligation to make contributions every year, and they can be stopped and restarted at any time
- You can choose among different investment profiles= conservative, moderate or low / high resolute, or even combine them
- Liquidity = normally should be redeem once retirement occurs , with following exceptions: Death, Inability/dependency , Long-term unemployment , serious illness, or after a 10-year period (only shares that have been held for a minimum of 10 years)
- As you redeem the plan (normally by retirement), the income will be considered as earned income . Therefore it is important to optimize the way you get the money: you should do it in the form of monthly / quarterly /half yearly or yearly pension income
- Regular information on the development of savings proposals
Enjoy the good feeling of having made the right decision with AXA’s pension plan, because we care about your retirement.
AXA Anke Sevenster gives you proffesional advise: we analyse your profile and needs. Use our online inquiry or make an appointment with us.